Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Not so Tiny anymore :(

Tiny is almost 2 months old and when the doctors told me that he's too big for me, they weren't kidding. He was 50 cm long when he was born. Now...he doesn't even fit into my arms anymore :(


Those are Tiny's feet jutting out of my lap...:(

The rate at which Tiny's growing up I don't have much time to capture the moments and create memories for us to revisit when we are older. It feels like he was born just a few days ago. And now that I am back to working from home, it eats into the time I used to spend watching Tiny sleep or learning how to put him to sleep and sometimes even playing with him. I need to buck up and pack more into my day.

In other news,

I made a scrapbook for Tiny yesterday and we even took his first footprints. it was fun - with Tiny getting all wiggly and me not letting go of his little foot, determined to get him to put it on paper. After several attempts and 2 little multi-colored feet, I got it some-what right. Now, getting his hand prints will be a much more difficult task and must be attempted only when he is fast asleep. Hope to try today.






Tiny also sent a surprise to his grandparents and uncle and aunt in Bangalore - a lovely letter with some of his photos. They have to wait till Feb next year to see him.

1 comment:

  1. adorable. iv always found baby feet the cutest. after their bottoms, of course!

    ReplyDelete